Thursday, June 5, 2008

Herpes Sore Near My Nose

reduce dal concerto di Jovanotti.....



you 18 years and that attitude of lady you are also evil and do not believe it when they say you're special compliments are cheap and sometimes not worth more than you are, where you go what just want to know you and you do not put all that makeup you're hurting me I like you because you're sweet when you give up when normal behaviors from fotomodelle and filled my face with kisses and caresses my skin when I say the turn out the light that I feel ashamed when you're there you trembling voice and to me seems like a dream I see written on every wall, every song tells me about you last night and this city seems beautiful to me I see written on every wall, each song tells me about you last night this city seems beautiful to me I wonder if you're sleeping you are of age now huh and what has changed that you sign when you have the justification "bigiato" but without the votes in the school that you do not do any good because now you have to be careful with all these people who fills your head of things and faces of the myths that you can not really know what they are served So baby do not believe anything that is not love So baby do not believe anything that does not I see you love is written on every wall, every song tells me about you last night and this city seems beautiful to me I see written on every wall, every song tells me about you last night and this city seems beautiful to me who knows if you're sleeping who knows what you're thinking if you're sleeping since we made love I think about how beautiful it is often when the feeling goes with sex will be the fate sometimes I think I would know it was the first and then I think about it at the end because it is the same as you've never done as you did with me I see written on every wall, every song speaks to me of you tonight this city seems beautiful to me I see written on every wall, each song tells me about you last night this city seems beautiful to me I wonder if you're sleeping who knows what you're thinking if you're sleeping I wonder if you're sleeping

0 comments:

Post a Comment