Sunday, January 30, 2011

How To Take Away Period Pain

'Why' writing a book dedicated University graduates, curricula, TRAINEESHIPS ETC. "(II)

In one of my first post (19/10/10) I tried to explain the reasons why I decided to write "I graduated! And now?" Here is one more reason (the exchange of mail is true, the name of the new graduates and fantasy)


1. MAIL LUCIA " Good evening Dr. Bianchi, are Lucia, a new graduate in December: I am writing to thank you! In fact, thanks to reading his valuable book, I acquired the tools giusti per rivoluzionare il mio CV ed inviare una lettera di   accompagnamento ben scritta all'ufficio Risorse Umane della Società XY e ad ottenere il posto come xxxx dopo aver affrontato cinque colloqui! Sono davvero felice. Grazie di cuore."
2- MIA RISPOSTA A LUCIA
" Buongiorno Lucia, grazie a Lei. Ho scritto il libro "di pancia" (e di getto) perchè ero letteralmente sgomento nel vedere l'ingenuità e la non conoscenza delle dinamiche del mondo del lavoro di tutti i neolaureati che reclutavo, anche quelli più brillanti e preparati. Non può immaginare quanto io sia contento di aver made a small contribution and be helpful (and anyway if they hired is not only about my book, especially about her). With best regards. "-
3. LUCIA'S RESPONSE TO MY RESPONSE
" Hello Dr. Smith, are definitely the place I won thanks to my requirements, but I have been able to sell better thanks to his advice! .. it was really fun to read his book: and then, spending € 10, I won a job! .. convenient! .. should become part of a "starter kit survival in the world of work "to be delivered together with the certificate degree! .. a grateful greeting "

0 comments:

Post a Comment