Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Aaa Rechargeable Batteries For 2010

BUT WITH A DEGREE IN ECONOMICS AS MASTER TAKES? THE UNKNOWN

I found myself this question. I think the question is misplaced and probably even hide a misunderstanding.
  • 's salary with a master degree in economics depends on the work that manages to grabs: if you take as a lifeguard take the salary of a lifeguard, if you take as CEO take the salary of a CEO ;
  • The real question should be another: if they offer me a place to \u0026lt;indica job > what I get? (I published a post on January 3 which indicates the site of a major recruitment company, the Michael Page, where you can find estimates of salaries for various professionals, including those involving a degree in economics. If you do not just remember that in another post I had published the results of the Alma Laurea gross salary of graduates, if I remember correctly about 24,000 euros gross per annum.
  • the misunderstanding? E 'on the value, compensated for when the first assunzione, di un eventuale Master. Di Master ce ne sono tantissimi in giro, e tutti di valore diverso. Fatta eccezione per Master "stellari", le Direzioni del Personale sovente trattano i neolareati con Master "così-così" come se fossero dei normali neolaureati.....
  •  
  •  

0 comments:

Post a Comment