Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thank You For Sharing This Special Day With Us

RAL THIS SITE THAT A PUBLIC OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING

Surfing the Internet every time I find reviews of my book "I graduated! And now?".

A couple of days ago I found a new review on an interesting site (in the sense that in addition to my review of public announcements of job offers and internships. There is a bit 'of everything, not just offers for new graduates (who are still in good number and diverse per tipo di lavoro offerto / professionalità richiesta). Si tratta del sito walkonjob 
Walk on Job viene anche pubblicato in forma cartacea e distribuito gratuitamente nelle Università e in luoghi di interesse per gli studenti, laureandi, laureati e giovani professionisti . 
Insomma UN ALTRO SITO CHE I NEOLAUREATI IN CACCIA DI UN LAVORO DEVONO MONITORARE PERIODICAMENTE

Se poi decidete di rispondere ad un qualche annuncio di walkonjob vi serve un Curriculum... e se vi serve un Curriculum probabilmente you need "I graduated! Now ?"........

0 comments:

Post a Comment